— SINCE 1978 —
Proudly Serving Fayetteville & Surrounding Areas
RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL HVAC SERVICES
Need a Maintenance Plan
Air Conditioning Services
Need Better Air Conditioning? We’re Here For You!
We have a goal at Gore Heating & A/C to provide solutions to your specific air conditioning concerns. Our experienced technicians can help you troubleshoot and take action. We see through any project no matter how big or small with the utmost professionalism and customer service. You’ll see why choosing a family-friendly company like Gore Heating & A/C will ensure your air conditioning is not only optimal but that you enjoy the process as well.
Get Quality & Reliability With Any A/C Service
We can help your cooling live up to its full potential with our three main A/C services:
We’re Here For You With Expert A/C Repair Service
Is your air conditioning unit broken down or not working properly? Gore Heating & A/C is your local Fayetteville contractor that can help quickly amend your situation without skimping on quality.
We service any make, model, or year, as well as service and repair your ductwork system, to get your home reliably cool again. And we’ll be there fast!
Signs It’s Time to Call In an A/C Contractor
Are you experiencing any of the signs below? If so, contact one of our technicians as soon as you can. Left alone, these signs can either indicate potentially disastrous issues or worsen.
- Odd Smells – We can help you get to the bottom of musty smells, electrical burning smells, and more.
- Odd Noises – Whistling, rattling, buzzing, clunking and popping are all noises not to be ignored. In general, any noise that wasn’t there before should be examined by a professional.
- Poor Airflow – The severity of poor airflow varies, but it’s always an indicator that something’s not right.
These aren’t the only signs that can indicate a repair need. Other signs include:
- Excess Humidity
- Water Leaks
- Rising Electric Bills
- Thermostat Problems
- Warmer Air Than Usual
We might recommend an air conditioning replacement if your unit is older or if it might cost you less to go ahead and replace it instead of constant repairs. In that event, we offer several options across multiple, trusted brands.
Replace Your A/C Unit – Fayetteville’s A/C Experts
There is a lot to think about when replacing your air conditioning unit. Gore Heating & A/C is here to make the process easier by presenting you with considerations and options. We’re also here to take the stress away by being a reliable company to work with.
Let us help you get started on replacing your A/C with the one you will enjoy for many years—trouble-free!
Signs You Need an A/C Replacement
If you are wondering whether you need another air conditioning repair or a total replacement, we can help you with a few pointers. A few considerations include:
- A/C aged over 10 years.
- Getting repair after repair.
- Difficulty keeping home cool.
- Escalating utility bills.
If you’re trying to weigh a replacement against an expensive repair, you might end up saving more money with a new unit. If your unit is older, it’s probably about ready to kick the bucket anyway. Also, if it is struggling to cool your space effectively, it might not be the right size. A new unit will be more efficient, also helping to reduce energy bills.
When it comes to a new air conditioner, you have options with Gore Heating & A/C! We only install trusted names like Heil and Bosch. In addition to brand choices, we also carry every popular type of air conditioning unit:
- Ductless Mini Splits
- Zoned Systems
- Gas Packs
- Traditional Air Conditioners
- Heat Pumps
You can be sure that we’ll go over every consideration so that you can be paired with the right system for your household. Even if you don’t know what you need yet—we’re here for you!
Upgrade Your A/C System Today
Say Hello to Reliable A/C with Expert Air Conditioning Maintenance
The best way to avoid being inconvenienced by air conditioning repairs is to ensure your unit gets regular maintenance from a reliable contractor like Gore Heating & A/C.
No matter what your cooling system, we know how to service it! We’ll make sure your system is tuned-up, cleaned, and ready to tackle even the hottest of Fayetteville days.
Benefits of Regular A/C Maintenance
There are many steps that we take during routine service which provide numerous benefits for your household. Because of our maintenance visits, you will enjoy:
- Fewer Repair Expenses – We inspect your system during every visit. We catch small problems before they snowball.
- Reduced Energy Expenses – During our visits, we will clean and adjust every small part. This helps the unit run more efficiently, thereby requiring less electricity and saving you money.
- Higher Quality Air Conditioning – When your A/C runs more efficiently, you are also getting cooling that is to the best of your system’s capabilities.
- Better Indoor Air Quality – A lot of dust and dirt gets sucked into your A/C from normal use, even in a perfectly clean home. When we clean your system, less of these particles get blown back into the air.
- A Longer-Lived A/C Unit – How do you avoid a premature A/C replacement while still having a high-performing unit? Yep, the answer is by getting routine maintenance.
All in all, one of the biggest benefits is true peace of mind. No matter what kind of day you have had, you can always come home and rely on fresh, steady cooling.
Choose Us For Friendly Service & Expertise
Gore Heating & A/C offers A/C maintenance plans for a lasting, reliable relationship. With our A+ BBB rating and family service, you will know you are working with a dependable team that you can turn to for all of your HVAC concerns.
We will also address any questions and concerns you have about the current state of your system or about anything we provide. We’re here not only to perform a service but also to make sure we’re there to help with everything we can.
Trust the Experts at Gore Heating & A/C For Satisfactory Cooling
Gore Heating & A/C takes great pride in serving the Fayetteville and surrounding area. Our customers trust us for our:
- Family Oriented Service
- A+ BBB Rating
- Professional Licensing & Insurance
- Thorough, Honest Work